Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) Treatment Programs: Provider Information
Division of Quality Assurance
- Certification information for AODA programs
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Survey Guide: AODA and Mental Health Program Certification: P-63174 (PDF).
- Behavioral Health Certification Section Staff list, Division of Quality Assurance (staff responsible for surveying AODA and mental health treatment programs)
- Mental Health Treatment Programs - provider information
- Reporting of Client/ Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Report Abuse, Neglect, or Misappropriation
- Federal Resources: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.
Wisconsin's Flu Resource
- Influenza and Pneumococcal Immunization
- Winter Safety: Hypothermia, Indoor/Outdoor Safety, Clear Exits, Holiday Decorations
- Summertime Safety: Heat-Related Illness, Power Outages, Tornadoes and Severe Weather
- National Weather Service: Wind Chill Chart