Medicaid in Wisconsin
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our participants and members during the COVID-19 pandemic. To stay informed about the latest program updates, limitations to in-person contacts, general COVID-19 resources, and more, please go to the COVID-19: ForwardHealth Program Updates for You and Your Family webpage.
Wisconsin Medicaid is a joint federal and state program that helps more than 1 million residents get:
- High-quality health care coverage.
- Long-term care.
- Other services that promote physical and mental health and well-being.
There are many types of Medicaid programs. Each has certain requirements you must meet if you want to enroll.
Learn more about our Medicaid programs by selecting an option below.
- Consumer Guide to Health Care—This guide provides information on health care resources—both state and federal.
- FoodShare Wisconsin—Learn about FoodShare, a program that helps people with limited money buy healthy food.
- Health record viewing on your phone—Learn how certain Medicaid members can view their medical records on a mobile app safely and securely.
- Medicaid in Wisconsin: A to Z—View a complete list of all Wisconsin Medicaid programs.
- Medicare—Learn more about Medicare, a federal program that provides health care and prescription drugs for people 65 and older.