Nutrition: The Emergency Food Assistance Program—Forms
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a federal program that provides food assistance to those with low incomes.
- TEFAP Application F-40059—Multiple languages
- TEFAP Eligibility Certification (Mobile Pantries) F-40059A—Multiple languages
- TEFAP/CSFP) Commodity Loss Report F-40062 (Word)
- TEFAP/CSFP Commodity Complaint F-40063 (Word)
- Transfer of TEFAP Commodities Between EFOs F-40064 (Word)
TEFAP Storage Facility Review Monitoring Report F-40065 (Word)