Regulations: Assisted Living Medication Management
Many people need help keeping track of their medication. That's why some people seek assisted living care.
There are many ways to help assisted living residents keep track of their medications. There are also a lot of rules assisted living staff have to follow. Our Assisted Living Medication Management website has resources to help assisted living staff understand these rules.
- Wisconsin Admin. Code § DHS 105.14 – Adult Day Care Centers
- Wisconsin Admin. Code ch. DHS 83 – Community-Based Residential Facilities
- Wisconsin Admin. Code ch. DHS 88 – Licensed Adult Family Homes
- Wisconsin Admin. Code ch. DHS 89 – Residential Care Apartment Complexes
- The Center for Excellence in Assisted Living
- Assisted Living Workgroup Report for Medication Management
- National Initiatives full report on Measures and Instruments for Quality Improvement in Assisted Living
- General Resources
- Employee Training Registry
- Medication Training Course List
- Pharmacy Newscapsule