Family Care, Family Care Partnership, and PACE: Managed Care Organizations
When a person enrolls in Family Care, Family Care Partnership (Partnership), or PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), they become a member of a managed care organization (MCO). Members can choose the MCO they want to use. To help, we have MCO scorecards that compare each MCO.
Find MCO contact details listed in Family Care MCOs Key Contacts (PDF).
What MCOs do
- Manage the Family Care, Partnership, and PACE programs.
- Provide or plan covered services.
- Make sure services fit with what each member needs and prefers at any given time.
- Maintain a full network of long-term care providers that members can use.
- Keep up and improve the quality of care and services for members.
MCOs get funds each month for each member they serve. These funds help them find and schedule care that members need. Members may be living at home, in group living, or in a nursing facility.
News about Inclusa and My Choice Wisconsin
Humana, Inc., plans to purchase Inclusa, and Molina Health Care, Inc., plans to purchase My Choice Wisconsin. Learn more about the purchase proposal and how it affects members of Inclusa and My Choice.
- Enrollment Data
- Family Care Geographic Service Regions, P-01790 (PDF)—See which Family Care MCOs are in your county.
- Partnership/PACE Geographic Service Regions, P-01789 (PDF)—See which Partnership and PACE MCOs are in your county.
- Services Included in IRIS, Family Care, Partnership, and PACE, P-00570 (PDF).