If you’re applying for or getting benefits from the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan, these resources may help.
Questions? Call ForwardHealth Member Services at 800-363-3002. They are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- I want to learn more about the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan.
- View the fact sheet: BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan, P-10026.
- View the Guide to Applying for Wisconsin’s Health, Nutrition, and Other Programs, P-16091.
- I want to apply for the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan. You can use the website (preferred) or paper form.
- I want to appoint someone to apply for me. Visit the Getting Help from Others with Your Eligibility and/or Benefits web page.
- I need to check or renew my benefits. Use one of the following:
- I need to find a provider. Find care through ForwardHealth.
- I need to find a clinic. View a list of Free or Low Cost Health Clinics in Wisconsin.
- I had a life change. This could mean moving, getting married, or having a child. Members must report changes using the website (preferred) or paper form.
- I need a ride to a medical appointment. Learn how to schedule non-emergency medical transportation.
Resources for applicants and members
- I want to learn more about the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan. View the ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook, P-00079.
- I need to let someone see information about my eligibility. Use the Release of Confidential Information Authorization for Wisconsin Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, FoodShare, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, and Caretaker Supplement, F-02340.
- I disagree with a decision made by the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan. You can request a formal hearing. Use the Request a Fair Hearing form.
- I want to learn about other ForwardHealth programs. View the ForwardHealth Program Resources.