You can review your benefits wherever you are on our MyACCESS mobile app. It’s easy to use and just a tap away.
Manage your benefits on the go!
Have you applied for or are you enrolled in any of the following programs?
- BadgerCare Plus
- Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy Program
- Wisconsin Works (W-2)
Use the app to:
Check your benefits
Learn about your programs and when your renewal is due. You can also view your digital ForwardHealth or SeniorCare cards (the cards you use for the health care programs you’re enrolled in).
Learn what actions you need to take or which documents you need to submit.
Submit photos or PDFs of documents, then check their status.
Update your address
Update your home address, mailing address and phone number(s).
Get the MyACCESS mobile app
- Want to learn more about the app, go to the MyACCESS support page. You can find FAQs (frequently asked questions), instructions, and how-to videos.
- Have questions about using the app, call ForwardHealth Member Services at 800-362-3002. ForwardHealth is the program we use to connect federal health care programs in the state and improve health outcomes for members.
- Want to apply for benefits or report a change, visit the Access website.
- Want to check your FoodShare balance on your phone, get the ebtEDGE app on the App Store or Google Play.
Get benefits information through text
We may text you information about your benefits and account activity. If you don’t want to get these text messages, text “STOP” in reply. Don’t send personal information like your Social Security number by text. We won’t ask you to send that type of information over your phone. For more details, see our messaging terms and conditions (PDF).