Well Woman Program: Multiple Sclerosis Testing
The Wisconsin Well Woman Program pays for multiple sclerosis testing if you:
- Are in the Well Woman Program.
- Have been told by a doctor you have the disease or have signs you’re high risk.
- Agree to get tested by a medical provider in the program.
Your local program coordinator can help you:
- Connect you with free or reduced-cost treatment if you’re diagnosed.
- Schedule testing.
Learn more about the Well Woman Program
- County Well Woman coordinating agencies
- Medicaid in Wisconsin
- Multiple Sclerosis Assessment: Services and Rates for Wisconsin Well Woman Program, P-00513 (PDF)
- Multiple Sclerosis Report and Referral Form for Wisconsin Well Woman Program Providers, F-43021 (PDF)
- Tribal Well Woman coordinating agencies
If you have questions, call 800-642-7837.