2020 and 2021 Presentations on Access and Equity
Goals, priorities, and principles
- WCMH to JFC Requesting Support for BadgerCare Expansion (PDF)
- Mental Health Workforce Principles and Policy Recommendations 2020 (PDF)
- WCMH Strategic Plan 2014-2016 (PDF)
- Statement on Firearm Legislation - 2017 (PDF)
- Education Policy Principles - 2018 (PDF)
- WCMH Committee Charters - 2017 (PDF)
- Division of Care and Treatment Services Mental Health Stats
- Division of Care and Treatment Services AODA Stats
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Data
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors Publications
- Office of Children's Mental Health Annual Reports
- Wisconsin History of Advocacy and Mental Health Services for People with Mental Illness (PDF)
- A Citizen's Guide to Participation in the Wisconsin State Legislature (PDF)
- Services for Persons with Mental Illness and Substance Abuse Disorders - Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau Informational Paper (PDF)
Guidelines for conduct of meetings
- A modified form of Robert's Rules of Order will be followed for decision making on items of importance and those that may require action from the council.
- We value your opinions. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak, please raise your hand and wait to be recognized by the chair before speaking.
- Please limit comments to the topic at hand. Additional comments may be discussed during open discussion time, during lunch or other listed breaks, or put on a parking lot for future agenda consideration.
- As a matter of respect, during council meetings, please:
- Turn off cell phones
- Refrain from conducting non-council business
- Refrain from conducting any side discussions
This content reflects the views and opinions of the advisory council. It may not reflect the official policy or position of DHS.