Construction/Remodeling Plan Review for Health Care Facilities: Administrative Codes and Memos
Health care construction projects must follow certain rules. These are called administrative codes. These codes apply to plan reviews and all construction activity.
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 83 Community-Based Residential Care Facilities
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 88 Licensed Adult Family Homes
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 89 Residential Care Apartment Complexes
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 124 Hospitals
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 131 Hospices
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 132 Nursing Homes
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 134 Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities
- Wis. Admin. Code § DHS 152 Reimbursement for Treatment of Chronic Renal Disease
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Memos
View our Memos Library to access a wealth of communications issued by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) regarding policies and procedures and how they should be put into action.