Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) Treatment Programs: Contact Us
To file a complaint, see Complaints Concerning Health or Residential Care in Wisconsin.
- For questions concerning AODA treatment programs in Wisconsin, call the Behavioral Health Certification Section of the DQA at 608-261-0656 or email the Behavior Health Certification Section.
- For a list of DQA staff responsible for surveying AODA treatment programs refer to Behavioral Health Certification Section Staff.
- Substance Use - Partner/Provider Resources
- Grant Applications for AODA Treatment Programs (State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse)
- Mental Health Treatment Programs - provider information